Friday, November 14, 2014

My First Official Blog - Yikes!

OK so here goes...my first blog.  Honestly I have been a little intimidated by all this new social media stuff but I know it is now time to conquer my fears and just GO FOR IT!  I have so much to say, its hard to figure out just what to write!  Well for starters, lots of exciting stuff has been happening over the last several months....we now have a brand new logo, we've launched our online store, we got a new POS computer system in the store to help us track customer purchases better, we had a major facelift to our interior lighting with gorgeous chandeliers, we now have a Google Places Virtual Tour on Google maps, and not to mention we are continuously stocking our racks with interesting, feminine new looks for you to stay looking your best over the holidays...more photos and blogs on this to come! OK so gotta go get the store open for business now but I'll post again soon! Have a blessed day! : ) Marti


2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! I can't wait to get up there and see the new stuff.

    Till then, I'm going to order something from the online store (to reward myself for a weight loss). You've got some gorgeous tunics there.

    Say hi to Ellie. Delray's loss is your gain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback! I am trying so hard to get on top of all this social media stuff : ). Congrats on your weight loss! I have lost some myself and I know how difficult it is especially as I get older! Somehow my husband though can drop 20 within a couple of weeks no problem - not fair! Definitely should reward yourself with something pretty. Please call us if you have any questions while shopping online as we are here to help even in cyber land. We will look forward to seeing your order come through soon! Have a blessed day - it is freezing cold here today - maybe it will snow : ) LOL

    ReplyDelete